Are you looking for the best golf rangefinder with slope technology?
Do not be panic!!! We will solve your problem right now. Because our research and review team provide you the best golf Rangefinder. We’re bringing you the List of 10 Best Golf Rangefinder with slope which is available in the market!
We are reviews some of the amazing golf Rangefinder. You can easily choose from.
We’re giving the features with actual Pros and Cons of golf rangefinder. And also provide the buying guide of the golf rangefinder. So, you can easily understand what are the issues that need to consider when you select or buy any golf rangefinder. We are confident if you read the full article you can pick the perfect one.
We did a pure rangefinder review to give a clear idea of those rangefinders. We’ve done all the hard work so that you can choose your golf rangefinder easily.
Our complete and detailed reviews of best golf rangefinder with slope technology will simply narrow down your choice to make your selection process easier, faster, and more hassle-free.
- Our Three (3) Best Golf Rangefinder 2020
- Pick Our Test Winner
- 9 Key Things have to Consider Select the Best Golf Rangefinder
- Share this Image On Your Site
- Our 7 Best Golf Rangefinder with Slope (Read More Below)
- 10 Best Golf Rangefinder Review 2020
- 1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
- FAQ about this product
- Q-1: Can I use lithium batteries in this rangefinder?
- Q-2: What is the color of the display of the rangefinder?
- Q-3: do I turned off the slope feature?
- Q-4: What is the warranty period for this rangefinder?
- Q-5: Can I switch between yards and meters?
- Q-6: Does the slope works with any target?
- Q-7: Is the rangefinder comes with a case?
- Q-8: What are the size and weight of the rangefinder?
- Q-9: How many times required to fully charge battery last on this device?
- Q-10: Can Rangefinder have an automatic shut off feature to preserve battery like?
- Q-11: Are all batteries included with the rangefinder?
- 2. Garmin Approach Z80 Rangefinder
- 3. Precision Pro NX7 Laser Rangefinder
- 4. Nikon Coolshot Golf Rangefinder
- 5. Bushnell Tour V4 Shift (Slope) Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 6. Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder
- 7. Bushnell Tour V4 Jolt Golf Laser Rangefinder
- 8. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- 9. TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder
- 10. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder
- Final Words
- 1. TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
Our Three (3) Best Golf Rangefinder 2020
- TecTecTec VPRO500S – Best Budgeted Golf Rangefinder with Slope
- Garmin Approach Z80 Rangefinder – Best Slope Golf Rangefinder
- Precision Pro NX7 Laser Rangefinder – Best All-Around Golf Rangefinder
Pick Our Test Winner
TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder
Why is it Best?
- It measures up to 540 yards with a continuous scan mode.
- Ping sensor technology is used in the rangefinder. It provides fast measurement with 1-yard accuracy.
- This is ideal for measuring golf flags, water hazards, and wooded areas, etc.
- Its lens display is really simple and clear with a distance and battery meter. And also have continuous measurement mode, which helps get you yardage quickly without slowing downplay.
- This rangefinder is very lightweight and easily portable (measurements are 104 x 72 x 41 mm and the weight just 185g).
9 Key Things have to Consider Select the Best Golf Rangefinder
In order to get the best golf rangefinder, you’ll have to know key things of the rangefinder which help you to select the best golf rangefinder. Choosing a golf rangefinder is not as easy as selecting the best golf rangefinder with slope. There are a few key things that need to remember when you want to select or buy a quality golf rangefinder to upgrade your game. This golf Rangefinder buying guide will explain the key issue of a pure rangefinder. If you read the full article you will understand how to choose the best golf rangefinder which helps to improve your game.
One of the key factors that you must remember is the efficiency of your rangefinder. All rangefinder has the correct range up to certain yards, but besides that, they are not accurate. So make sure the accuracy of the selected rangefinder.
As all rangefinder normally differs in certain features, they vary regarding their magnification. It is a vital issue for a rangefinder. If you select rangefinder which has a higher magnification that helps to hit the target quickly and to provide more accuracy. So, you must consider the magnification issue when you choose your rangefinder.
First Target Priority
Most of the time when you playing golf in the course, certain objects come in the way of your golf ball. A good rangefinder has to determine which objects are a priority (closer) to the flag you’re about to aim at or what is the actual target.
Ease of Use
The rangefinder user guideline may sound irrelevant, but it isn’t easy for any golfer (either an amateur or professional) will need to know how to use a golf rangefinder. Some of the golf rangefinders may be easy to handle but the feature is not sufficient to improve your game and the other one have many features and functions which is essential for you to improve your game but not enough easy to handle. So you need to know the rangefinder using guidelines. Otherwise, it won’t be much of use.
The size of the golf rangefinder always matters because the rangefinder must not be too big or too small. The rangefinder has to be lightweight and has to be the perfect size for fitting into one’s hand and has to be perfectly placed into a golf bag. So you must remember this size issue when you select the rangefinder.
All golf rangefinder has a scan button that allows you to find targets that are within your range. You might have to hold the scan button for a few seconds, but as soon as you press the button, the scanning process will begin.
The rangefinder with slope is a unique and important feature because it measures the elevation variations between the player’s standing point and the target point. The slope also can easily estimate the approximate distance a shot can play. So when you select the rangefinder try to choose the rangefinder with slope feature. That is the key benefits of a golf rangefinder with slope technology.
A weatherproof golf rangefinder is important to a golfer in all kinds of weather. A golfer has to play golf in different weather, so your device has to be weatherproof and ready to use in all kinds of weather. So, you must remember this issue, because most of the buyers forget this issue and facing problems when they play in different weather.
The price is usually always important. When you buy the rangefinder you must remember the price issue. You can evaluate “how many features you get based on your cost. To understand this issue you have to study every model’s features and shape and size before making your purchase decision. Not all golf rangefinders come with quality features as well as other factors you may consider like brand, new technology, new features, Durability, Warranty, etc.
Our guide and reviews are 100% valid and reliable. Based on this review you can easily make your purchase decision. Let’s go and find your golf rangefinder…
Our 7 Best Golf Rangefinder with Slope (Read More Below)
Here’s a breakdown of what you should look for and the best golf rangefinder with slope 2020.
10 Best Golf Rangefinder Review 2020
The TecTecTec VPRO500 golf rangefinder comes up first and it has an astonishing 155+ reviews at the time of this post. TecTecTec has created an amazing golf rangefinder and one that I can personally attest to using in the past. This is one of the best slope golf rangefinders as it’s reliable and very cost-efficient. Priced very affordable, this golf rangefinder is affordable enough to let you spend more money on other gadgets that might help improve your game in this season.
- Pinsensor technology has used in rangefinder which provides fast measurement with 1-yard accuracy.
- This rangefinder measures up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode. This rangefinder is ideal for measuring golf flags, water hazards, and wooded areas
- Rangefinders lens display is really simple and clear with a distance and battery meter with constant measurement mode, that will help get you yardage quickly without slowing downplay.
- It is also very lightweight and portable rangefinder.
- The measurements of the rangefinder are 104 x 72 x 41 mm and the weight just 185g.
- Super easy to set up the rangefinder once you unpackage and include a premium carrying pouch, strap, CR2 battery, cleaning cloth and quick start guide. So you can use it in no time.
- TecTecTec provides a “Happy Guarantee” of two years and also provides lifetime customer support for this golf rangefinder.
- Some of the reviews say it’s not quite as accurate as like as Bushnell and Leupold models.
- It’s a much newer company compare to Bushnell or Garmin. So some people not sure about its long-term durability, quality, and customer service.
The TecTecTec VPRO500 has many great features with an affordable price for the average, everyday golfer. It also has a 6x magnification mode, works long range, and is very simple to start using right out of the box. And also it comes fully stocked with a nice case, cleaning cloth, battery, and 2 years warranty.
This model from TecTecTec seems super durable and makes it a great fit for people who yet to use a golf rangefinder and doesn’t have to rely on watches or other distance gadgets. This the best golf rangefinder for the money.
FAQ about this product
Q-1: Can I use lithium batteries in this rangefinder?
Ans: Yes, you can use it and it works fine.
Q-2: What is the color of the display of the rangefinder?
Ans: The display is pure black.
Q-3: do I turned off the slope feature?
Yes, you can easily turn off the s Ans: lope option.
Q-4: What is the warranty period for this rangefinder?
Ans: It comes with 2 years warranty.
Q-5: Can I switch between yards and meters?
Ans: Yes, you can switch between yards and meters using the switching option.
Q-6: Does the slope works with any target?
Ans: slope measures any pointed target.
Q-7: Is the rangefinder comes with a case?
Ans: A Range finder comes with a case.
Q-8: What are the size and weight of the rangefinder?
Ans: Rangfinder’s size is 4.1 x 2.8 x 1.6 inches and weight is 12 ounces.
Q-9: How many times required to fully charge battery last on this device?
Ans: It depends on the usage of the product. Generally, it lasts approximately 50 rounds.
Q-10: Can Rangefinder have an automatic shut off feature to preserve battery like?
Ans: This golf rangefinder automatically shuts off to conserve the battery.
Q-11: Are all batteries included with the rangefinder?
Ans: Yes, included in the devices.
Garmin has outdone themselves on this one. The Garmin Approach Z80 rangefinder is one of the best rangefinders. It has a 2D overlay of the hole and every shot. For this reason, you can visually see more than any other device.
- It’s ridiculously accurate within 10” to the flag.
- Also have full color, 2-D display.
- This rangefinder’s image stabilization facility will help when you shake and makes it super easy to lock into the flag.
- The “plays like” distance features of the rangefinder which make it easy to determine the slope and can easily be turned off for tournaments.
- Need to charge the battery every round, because of more function used in the device.
- This rangefinder is quite expensive due to the extensive features. It’s not a device that everybody can afford.
If you can afford it, in that case, you must choose this one because this range finder will improve your game. It’s just like having Stevie Williams or Bones McKay on your bag and giving you the distances. This is the best golf rangefinder for the price.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Garmin Approach Z80 Rangefinder.
The Precision Pro NX7 is a very good choice in finding the ideal rangefinder to fit your game. It measures within one yard of any target easily and also can even measure distances up to 1/10th of a yard!
All you need to push the single button on the top of the device and a circle with crosshairs will appear. Then, push the button once more and it’ll give you the exact distance as per your requirement.
- This rangefinder is similar to the Bushnell Tour Jolt,
- It used pulse vibration technology that will provide a short vibration when you hit the target to make sure you’re locked on.
- Rangefinder provides your distance fast and accurate, even if you are a little shaky late in the round.
- This device has the water-resistant capacity and shock-proof design making it very durable if it falls out or accidentally dropped in the course.
- It delivers 6X magnification and distances up to 400 yards which are really super.
- This rangefinder comes with a hard carrying case, battery, instruction manual, lanyard, cleaning cloth and 2-year warranty, etc.
- They also offer a trade-in allowance if you to upgrade in the future.
- Honestly, there aren’t too many cons with this one. It’s got a combination of all three previous models including reasonable price, pulse technology, good slope option, and exceptionally durable design.
There aren’t many downsides with this device. Its design is clean, its reviews are also super, and the technology will help you get a distance fast and perfectly. It lets you shoot distances to the flag, bunkers, trees, and other objects with accuracy within a yard!
This is a duplicate version that offers slope as well. The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Slope has all the same features as the original witch adaptive slope feature. It offers a “play as” distance to make the club selection super easy, regardless of your slope.
For a little price adjustment, I think it’s good for the slope feature and clean black design. This is one of the best golf laser rangefinders in the current market.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Precision Pro NX7 Rangefinder.
The Nikon Coolshot 20i Golf Laser Rangefinder is another good option that is priced under mid-range in the list. It delivers really fast and perfect distance measurements for every shot you’ll encounter on the links.
- This is the best model from Nikon due to the compact design compared to any Nikon rangefinders. It just 4.4 ounces. It’ll fit easily in the pocket or cup holder of your cart.
- The rangefinder’s display has accurate distances to the flagstick but also makes it easy to hit trees, hazards, and mounds to confirm you to avoid trouble off the tee as well.
- It takes is one single press of the power button to provide an 8-second continuous measurement scanning which is really easy and simple. This permits for fast measurements to various targets and makes sure you’re hitting the right one.
- This rangefinder also provides a case, battery, and strap are included as well as a one year warranty.
- The compact nature of this model sometime makes it a con as it’s easy to misplace especially the slope model below.
- It doesn’t look to have not enough durability as the other two models listed previously.
There are many pros for this rangefinder and think it’s very similar to the TecTecTec rangefinder. This rangefinder is ideal for golfers who are keeping costs low and don’t need high tech features. Nikon Coolshot is the best golf laser rangefinder.
Nikon Coolshot Slope Model
Also have a sleek, black version of the Nikon Coolshot 20i which comes with slope. This black version of the rangefinder added features Nikon ID Technology which makes it easy to figure out the incline or decline to the flag. For a little price adjustment, I think it is good for the slope feature and clean black design.
If you would like to know about Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder, check out our detailed review of the Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder
The Bushnell Pro X4 is another very good model. Bushnell product line that is very reliable but also high price too. This model also has good reviews as it’s been known for super durability, easy to use display and unbelievable sleekness in design.
- This rangefinder has 6X magnification and up to 450-yard distance to a flag.
- Bushnell has added a color toggle in this rangefinder for “dual-display technology” which lets you change the colors of the crosshairs and numbers to make sure it contrasts against your target.
- Compare with other Bushnell model, it has a vibration mode which gives you confidence that you hit the flag and not a different object.
- As it’s a higher-end rangefinder, it also comes with slope compensation technology built-in as well. It’ll take the incline or decline and easily adjust the yardage for you.
- Other than the higher price there aren’t many weaknesses to this sleek and sexy rangefinder. It’ll show your competitors that you’re there to play golf!
If you want the reliability of a brand like Bushnell and have the budget to buy this rangefinder, this rangefinder is really good with the slope feature, clean design, and easy to use display. This is the top rated golf rangefinders from Bushnell.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
Eyoyo is basically an optics company that creates rangefinders for new and Senior golfers. The Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder is a combination of multiple functions of the device, can be used for various purposes by sportspersons.
This rangefinder is very affordable compared to others in the list, it still has some useful features that are favorable for golfers. At this price range of the rangefinder, you must have to add your list. We chose this model because it is really affordable and beginner-friendly as well as Senior love too. Also best value golf laser rangefinder in the market right now.
An in-depth look
The Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder is a laser-powered device with a suitable range of 400 yards, with a margin of error of no more than ±1 yard.
The precision is incredibly important for golfing, and the accuracy of the range allows you to be confident in your shot. The rangefinder also has a 6x magnification which will allow you to see the hole and flag as well as a scanning system to mark the spot.
While it is more useful for the golfer, the rangefinder is also one of the best on this list that can measure speed up to 300 km/hr and 5 km/hr. of accuracy. Lastly, it comes with some extras, including a premium carrying pouch that hooks to your golf bag and cushions it from impacts and the weather as well as a cleaning cloth, extra battery, and a 24-month warranty.
Naturally, the budget point of view is going to have some negatives about it. This rangefinder could be remarkably improved if it had a super slope compensation feature. At this price range, it would be by far the best value available. Compare with many other rangefinders, the Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder also needs CR-2 batteries for generating power.
- PRO SLOPE GOLF RANGEFINDER: The Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope had engineered to give accurate distances on sloped or flat surfaces or gound. Our New Pro Slope technology makes it user-friendly and supports you select the correct golf club.
- ADAPTIVE SLOPE TECHNOLOGY: Our NX7 Pro Slope golf laser rangefinder is infused with New Pro Slope technology that gives a “play as” distance to make club selection simple and easy. The slope function can be smoothly turned off for legal tournament play.
- CLEAR, QUICK, PRECISE: Built with crystal clear optics, 6X magnification, and precise technology, the NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder delivers quick yardage of a golf ball’s distance to the hole and is very easy to use, even for new golfers with shaky hands.
- 400 YARD RANGE: This rangefinder has a 400-yard range capacity, is water-resistant power, displays 1/10-yard measurements, and can be set for meters or yards very easily. It is 100% accurate to one yard and delivers a short vibration when you shoot the target.
- FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The package also includes a 2-year warranty, Some trade-in allowance, industry-leading support.
- This rangefinder covers the 400-yard range
- It will accurate up to 1/10 yard
- It delivers 6X magnification and also has a scan feature
- Rangefinder measures speed is too fast compared to other
- Precision will give a 24-month warranty
- This rangefinder is incredibly affordable for beginners
- This rangefinder doesn’t support a very big range capacity.
In spite of not having an essential feature like slope support, this is still an exceptional multi-use rangefinder for beginners. This rangefinder is the best budget golf rangefinder. The price point of view is good for trying out your first rangefinder, and the features are remarkable for being so much cheaper than almost every other option. If you don’t need to measure slope, you can’t go wrong with the Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder. This is the best cheap golf rangefinder in the market based on quality.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope Golf Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell is the most trusted name for a golf rangefinder. the Bushnell Tour V4with jolt technology, bring a very high-quality product in the Bushnell Tour V4. Compared to the TecTecTec rangefinder, this is smaller and more advanced in almost all the side.
The Tour V4 has the pin seeker with jolt technology which delivers extraordinary accuracy compare to others. Bushnell jolt technology delivers you short vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser is locked onto the flag. This is really great because you won’t have to double-check or cross-check your distance to make sure your yardage is correct.
The Bushnell Tour V4 is perfect for golfers of all abilities but not for everyone with a small budget to buy a rangefinder.
- It simply fits into the palm of your hand or pocket without you even seeing.
- This rangefinder shoots very swiftly to identify the target and confirms the target quickly with the pin seeker vibration technology.
- Bushnell fulfills the demand of golfers by creating a water-resistant rangefinder that is safe for playing golf in the rain.
- This rangefinder comes with a convenient and sleek carry case and battery are included. It also comes with a two-year limited warranty.
- Bushnell golf app is also included. This is really a handy app that will show you 3D flyovers, hole layouts with distances and has over 36,000 courses available.
- This rangefinders magnification is only 5x compared to other rangefinders with 6-7x and accuracy is 1-yard vs 1/2 yard on newer models.
The Bushnell Tour V4 is a great step up from the huge success of the Bushnell Tour V3 model in last years. Again, Bushnell has a very good track record of building quality rangefinder making them a most dependable name and easy to trust.
The biggest difference from the Tour V3 is the reduction of size as the Tour V4 is roughly 30% shorter! If you do choose this model, make sure you don’t forget it and best to use two hands to steady as it’s so compact. Overall, it’s an extremely high-quality rangefinder as long as you have enough budget.
Slope Model (Bushnell Tour V4 Shift Laser Rangefinder)
Bushnell also has a Tour V4 model with a slope feature as well. If Bado not like previous models, you can choose the slope feature. Instead, now you can simply choose from slope to non-slope mode on the outside of the device. This is the best value golf rangefinder in the market.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
8. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
The Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder offers pin-seeking precision in a sleek, sophisticated design. Our exclusive Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) lets you lock onto the pin from up to 300 yards away, ensuring accuracy even when trees and other objects are in the background.
- It’s super-durable and very lightweight
- Perfect for taking with you in your golf bag from course to course
- It’s incredibly accurate within a yard or so
- It’s well-made to resist play in all weathers
- Scanning is nice and straightforward, and lock-on technology is a boon
- You’ll always get a signal or alert if you’re near to the pin
- It may be a little pricey for some golfers
- It can be difficult to read if light levels are low
This rangefinder is perfect for anyone just starting on the links, or for those who need a helping hand with lowering that handicap. This is the best golf laser rangefinder with slope from Callaway.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
9. TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder
TecTecTec is proud to present its next-generation rangefinder. Incredibly clear and precise, the ULT-X vibrates after locking onto the flag and can be used in any tournament. There’s no need to compromise on additional features for accurate, slope enabled measurement.
Don’t forget to Check out our researched review of the TecTecTec ULT-G Golf GPS Watch.
- Slope-mode can be enabled
- Accuracy is strong
- Gives you a vibration when it’s recognized the flag
- Value-wise, this is as good as you can get
- Small, compact and easy to handle
- Comes with a protective case
- 6x magnification
- Takes some time getting used to and operating the power button
- Can take a little while to get a reading compared to other rangefinders
- Some discrepancy in yardage readings each time scanned.
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder
10. Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder
The new COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED provides a major advantage for golfers who rely on accurate distance measurements before taking a shot: Unshakable confidence. Through technology that stabilizes the slight hand movements that occur while ranging, COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED enables you to direct the laser onto any target faster and more confidently, especially beneficial with small objects such as flagsticks.
- The “Stabilize” technology at work here is optimized to maintain the integrity both of your sightline, and the laser beam itself that shoots out and takes the reading
- The “Locked On,” feature in the Nikon helps correct this issue by bracketing the target subject with a green circle so you don’t need to doubt locked onto the pin.
- The rangefinder is packaged in waterproof, fog proof casing that will keep the sensitive technology at work in this device safe from inclement weather.
- The slope reading technology is going to be great for users that play on hilly courses
If you would like to dive a little deeper, check out our detailed review of the Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder
Let’s see the video of “How to Choose The Best Slope Golf Rangefinder For Your Game”
These are the best 10 golf rangefinder for you. You can choose any of them according to your requirements. We just provide you the actual researched reviews. So that you can get your best golf slope rangefinder as per your need. You can give your opinion to pure 2 improve rangefinder review.