Are you looking for the Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart?
If yes, then you can get all the true information about this product which will help you to make your buying decision.
Overview of Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart
Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart comes with some exclusive features that are definitely handy on the golf course. As a golfer, you can probably relate to playing through inclement weather which is why it is nice that this cart comes with an adjustable umbrella holder.
Four Wheels Boost Stability
Four wheels offer superior stability with lightweight, solid, maintenance-free tires.
Compact Fold Size
Compact fold size for storage and transport at only 24″ x 17″ x 16″
Full-featured, extra-deep scorecard console with integrated beverage holder, mobile device holder and golf ball storage.
Featuring Top-Lok technology, an exclusive bag-to-cart attachment system.
- Folded Dimensions is 24″ x 17″ x 16″
- Wheel Diameter are Front – 9.5″ and Rear – 11″
- Weight is 14.2 lbs
We also did a comprehensive review of the Bag Boy Revolver FX Cart Bag. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the Bag Boy Revolver FX Cart Bag.
- Compact fold size for storage and transport at only 24” x 17” x 16”
- 4 Wheels offer superior stability with lightweight, solid maintenance-free tires
- Featuring TOP-LOK® Technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system
- Lightweight at only 14.2 lbs.
- Easy one-step handle adjustment accommodates golfers of all heights
- Full-feature, extra-deep scorecard console with integrated beverage holder, mobile device holder and golf ball storage
- Umbrella holder included with storage clip
- Extra-large accessory bag under scorecard console
- Handle mounted parking brake
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- Tracking adjustment
- The Quad XL has a sleek aluminum frame, four wheels offer superior stability with 9.5 inch front and 11.5 inch rear wheels
- Phone mount sits right between the handles so you can look at your phone hands-free while pushing the cart.
- The size of the cart when folded is compact at 14.2’’ x 24” x 17”
- Stand and cart bag friendly upper bag bracket featuring Top-Lock
- The storage bag features a magnetically sealed lid for security
- Comes in a wide array of colors
- Minimal wheel spokes keep the tires clean
- It folds up and down easily
- The brake only works when the cart is stationary
- Cart does not come with an umbrella of its own
Video Review of Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart
Bag Boy Push Cart Family
|Category||TriSwivel II||Express DLX Pro||Quad XL||Compact 3||M-350|
|Key Feature||360° Rotating Front Wheel for Maximum Maneuverability||Nitrogen-Powered Automatic Open||Four Wheels for Increased Stability||Ultra Compact Folded Dimensions For Storage and Transport||Ultra lightweight design|
|Folded Dimensions||23.5″ x 13″ x 24″||19″ x 13.5″ x 22″||24″ x 17″ x 16″||21.5″ x 13″ x 18″||35″ x 16″ x 14″|
|Wheel Diameter||Front: 9.5″ Rear: 11″||Front: 9.5″ Rear: 11″||Front: 9.5″ Rear: 11″||Front: 9.5″ Rear: 11″||Rear: 9.5″|
|Weight||16 lbs.||16.75 lbs.||14.2 lbs.||13.5 lbs.||10 lbs.|
|Accessory Bag Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Beverage Holder Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Umbrella Holder Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Retail Price||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon|
We also did a comprehensive review of the Bag Boy Golf Chiller Cart Bag. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the Bag Boy Golf Chiller Cart Bag.
The Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart a worthwhile product. If you are anything like me then you will benefit mightily from the adjustable front wheels that help the cart to accommodate different sized bags.
The ball storage space and the high center of gravity coupled with the somewhat narrow wheel base do leave something to be desired but it is that same narrow wheel base that makes the Quad XL so easy to manage and for my money, maneuverability trumps a high center of gravity.
I consider myself a versatile golfer and I recommend the Bag Boy Quad XL to any golfer of the same ilk. If you are in the market for a 4-wheel push caddy then you should definitely give the Bag Boy Quad XL a good once-over.
FAQ of Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart
A: As big as the wheelbase
A: The first time I took my Quad XL out on the course I was very impressed with how easy it was to maneuver. The front wheels which sport a 9.5 inch diameter are set slightly narrower than the 11.5 inch rear wheels and that offset makes it infinitely easier to turn.
The cart without any gear loaded onto it weighs in at 16.5 pounds which is a good mid-rage weight for a cart to be both easy to handle and durable.
You don’t have to worry about flats either. The wheels on the Quad XL are solid and do not require inflation.
Overall the Quad XL has performed well in action. Even with my bags and all my knick-knacks loaded onto it, the cart still pushes smoothly through any type of turf.
A: Yes, the C130 fits all Bag Boy push carts.
A: Six color available of this cart.
A: This cart came with 4 Wheels
A: Yes Adjustable
We also review the best 10 golf push cart. Make Sure You also check this amazing article on Best 10 Golf Push Cart