Are you looking for the Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag?
If yes, then you can get all the true information about this product which will help you to make your buying decision.
Overview of Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag
The Phoenix is the biggest travel bag offering from Caddy Daddy. Golfers can use the bag as staff bags, big cart bags and also as stand bags. The bag is a little bit costly but full of high features.
This travel bag contains high quality with the best 1800D Nylon material. The travel bag includes oversize interior and plenty of pockets for additional clothes, staffs, and shoes.
Caddy Daddy Phoenix Golf Travel Bagis designed with high-quality EVA mold to protect the club heads from damage. The weight of the bag is quite heavy and difficult to carry.
Golfers can effortlessly choose the Phoenix travel bag for additional padding on the top half to protect clubs, some side pockets, suitable rolling wheels, top and side handles, dual zippers to simply lock, inside and outside straps to secure the bag.
Specifications of Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag
- Accommodates nearly all large golf bag sizes including most staff bags.
- High impact EVA molded foam for maximum protection of club heads.
- Self-standing wheelbase allows the bag to stand upright.
- Best-in-class 1800 denier construction.
- Heavy-duty lockable zippers on the main opening.
- 3 oversized pockets with lockable zippers (TSA locks not included).
- Easy-rolling inline skate wheels.
- External and internal cinch straps to keep clubs secure.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Molded luggage tag and business card window.
- 14 x 15 x 53 inches – 12 pounds.
- Phoenix Golf Travel Bag is fabricated with the best 1800D Nylon material.
- The EVA Molded foam provides extra protection and security to the club heads.
- Self-Standing Wheels lets the bag stand straight and the inline skate wheels are suitable for easy rolling and push-pull purposes.
- The travel bag comes with three large size Pockets to store necessary staff and gears. Lockable zippers are strong and durable on opening.
- External and internal cinch straps secure the clubs and the clubs stick in one place without being moving for the straps.
- Internal Dimensions are 14 x 15 x 53 inches and the weight is 12 pounds.
- High-quality material used
- Self-standing wheels
- Plenty of pockets
- Lockable zippers
- Comfortable carrying handles
- Folding is easy
- Enough space for storage
- Safe and secure for tall clubs
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty for the full bag
- Heavyweight travel bag
- Oversize and difficult to carry
We also did a comprehensive review of the CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 Golf Bag Travel Cover. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 Golf Bag Travel Cover.
Video review of Caddy Daddy Phoenix Travel Bag
We also did a comprehensive review of the Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case Review.
CaddyDaddy has been a manufacturer of exceptional golf travel bags, golf bags and premium golf accessories for over 15 years. Based in Chandler, Arizona we have the luxury of testing our golf designs all year round. Thank you for considering our products.
The Phoenix is the largest travel cover available from CaddyDaddy. The Phoenix was designed for large cart bags and staff bags but also works well withstand bags. In addition to the roomy interior, this oversized model has 3 large lockable pockets for plenty of extra gear, clothes, and shoes.
The Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag is incredibly comfortable and easy to carry around the travel, making for the ideal choice for golfers who prefer to travel with the bag. If you’re looking for maximum comfort while on the move, this incredibly light and durable travel bag from CaddyDaddy should definitely be on your shortlist. This golf bag is one of the best travel golf bag.
We also did a comprehensive review of the top 10 golf travel bags in the market. Make sure you also check this amazing article on Best Golf Bag for Travel- 2020