Are you looking for the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement?
If yes, then you can get all the true information about this product which will help you to make your buying decision.
- Overview of Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Smart Features of Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Key Features of Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Video Review of Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
- The Rangefinders of Callaway Family
- Comparison with Callaway 200 laser rangefinder review
- Final Thoughts
- Q: Does the Callaway Pro 300 have a power turn on and off switch?
- Q: Is Callaway Pro 300 device actually waterproof?
- Q: How to turn off the ‘chirp’ noise in the Callaway Pro 300?
- Q: What’s In the Box of Callaway Pro 300?
- Q: Is this rangefinders batteries rechargeable?
- Q: Should I opt for a laser rangefinder or is a GPS unit better?
- Q: Is the product worth your money?
Overview of Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
The Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder offers pin-seeking precision in a sleek, sophisticated design. Our exclusive Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) lets you lock onto the pin from up to 300 yards away, ensuring accuracy even when trees and other objects are in the background. This Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder does not only give you an accurate distance reading but it also lets you see very clearly.
Exclusive Birdie feature delivers audible ‘chirp’ to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick.
Slope measurement technology measures angle of incline or decline then automatically calculates the slope adjusted distance. The slope function can be turned off with the click of a button, which makes the Callaway 300 Pro legal for tournament play.
Superior accuracy to +/- 1 yard
Feel confident in your yardage and take dead aim with the superior accuracy of the 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder to measure 5 – 1000 yards. Scan the landscape to acquire distances to multiple targets, like greenside bunkers and water hazards.
Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.)
Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away, providing superior accuracy to +/- 1 yard.
6x Magnification Capability
The highest quality 6x magnification allows for easy pin targeting and landscape scanning to acquire multiple targets. Range of 5-1000 yards (5-300 yards to the flag).
Easy to Read LCD Display
Easy to read LCD display shows yards/meters to the target, Zero-In Aiming technology, P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) indicator, and slope information.
Water and Fog Proof
Quality built to meet your needs no matter the conditions. Water and fog proof so you can focus on your game.
Slope Technology for Added Accuracy
The Callaway 300 Pro Laser will measure the include or decline and display along with the distance to pin.
For even more accuracy, the slope adjusted distance is automatically calculates and displayed.
The slope function can be turned off with the click of a button, which makes the Callaway 300 Pro legal for tournament play.
Smart Features of Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Slope feature measures the angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1-yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible “chirp” to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
Key Features of Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder
- Measures in yards or meters
- Sleek, ergonomic, soft casing design
- Water and fog proof
- Scan modes allow easy landscape scanning and pin targeting to acquire as many targets as possible
- Get precise distances to the flagstick, water, trees, or bunkers.
- Includes CR2 3V lithium battery
- 4.25″(L) x 3″(H) x 1.75″(W)
- Weight: 7.0 oz.
- +/- 1 yard accuracy
- 5-1000 yard range
- 6x magnification
- ‘Birdie’ technology chirps when locked on pin
- Slope measurement technology
- Compact, lightweight, and ergonomic design Rainproof (IPx4) 5-year warranties for products
- It’s super-durable and very lightweight
- Perfect for taking with you in your golf bag from course to course
- It’s incredibly accurate within a yard or so
- It’s well-made to resist play in all weathers
- Provides 6X magnification and distances up to 400 yards.
- Get accurate distance measurements and improve your golfing skills
- Scanning is nice and straightforward, and lock-on technology is a boon
- You’ll always get a signal or alert if you’re near to the pin
- It may be a little pricey for some golfers
- It can be a bit inconsistent if you don’t operate with a steady hand
- The pin lock mode isn’t that extensive; it’ll work for up to 300 yards’ max
- It can be difficult to read if light levels are low
Video Review of Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder
If you would like to know about Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder, check out our detailed review of the Bushnell Pro XE Golf Laser Rangefinder
The Rangefinders of Callaway Family
|Micro Prism-Lasers Rangefinder||200 Lasers Rangefinder||300 Lasers Rangefinder||300PRO Lasers Rangefinder||Hybrid Lasers Rangefinder|
|Laser Range||5-600 yards||5-800 yards||5-1000 yards||5-1000 yards||5-1000 yards|
|View Finder Magnification||6x||6x||6x||6x|
|P.A.T. (Pin Acquisition Technology) Range||300 yards||275 yards||300 yards||300 yards||300 yards|
|P.A.T. Accuracy||+/- 1 yard||+/- 1 yard||+/- 1 yard||+/- 1 yard||+/- 1 yard|
|Scan Multiple Targets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Weight||3.7 oz||4.4 oz||7.0 oz||7.0 oz||7.6 oz|
|Size (LxHxW)||3.5 x 2.5 x 1.5||3.75 x 2.8 x 1.6||4.25 x 3 x 1.75||4.25 x 3 x 1.75||4.5 x 3 x 1.75|
|Power Pack Extras||✓||✓||✓|
|Additional Features||Prism Technology for flagsticks with built-in reflectors (5-300 yards)||Slope Measurement for angle of incline/decline and slope adjusted distance||Integrated GPS display w/ 30,000 preloaded courses|
Comparison with Callaway 200 laser rangefinder review
|Name|| Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser sRangefinder ||Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Lasers Rangefinder||TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder||Raythor Golf Rangefinder|
|Customer Rating||4.6 out of 5 stars (592)||4.6 out of 5 stars (835)||4.3 out of 5 stars (4599)||4.7 out of 5 stars (72)|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 1.75 x 3.00 inches||3.11 x 4.00 x 1.57 inches||1.61 x 2.83 x 4.09 inches||4.10 x 1.50 x 2.70 inches|
|Item Weight||0.50 pounds||0.75 pounds||6.53 ounces||—|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Battery packed with equipment||Battery packed with equipment||Battery packed with equipment||Battery contained in equipment|
|Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon||Check On Amazon|
In this Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder review, I aimed to uncover some of the reasons why even pro golfers should take a look at the gadget. The fact is, I feel it performs well from course to course and can help even the most seasoned of players understand distances. The 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder from Callaway promises to provide accurate readings at a reasonable price.
Golf is a game where your precision should get better the more you play. Why not help yourself a little bit along the way?
This rangefinder is perfect for anyone just starting on the links, or for those who need a helping hand with lowering that handicap. Why not take a look at the rangefinders for yourself and buy it online?
Q: Does the Callaway Pro 300 have a power turn on and off switch?
Answer: There is no such switch for turning and off these rangefinders. It shuts off automatically if you are not using it for 10 seconds to preserve the batteries.
Q: Is Callaway Pro 300 device actually waterproof?
Answer: This model is indeed water and fog proof. This is because of the great exterior body made of high-quality plastic materials. You can continue to play golf during rainstorms or fog.
Q: How to turn off the ‘chirp’ noise in the Callaway Pro 300?
Answer: You can turn off the chirp by pressing and releasing the mode button (M) till the b sign is not showing on display.
Q: What’s In the Box of Callaway Pro 300?
Answer: Designed with jaw-dropping detail, the hard shell carrying case clips onto your bag for easy accessibility, a microfiber cleaning cloth that keeps it in mint condition, and a CR2-3V battery.
Q: Is this rangefinders batteries rechargeable?
Answer: No, these rangefinders batteries are not rechargeable. It comes with a replaceable CR2 3 -Volt Lithium Battery, which lasts long enough
Q: Should I opt for a laser rangefinder or is a GPS unit better?
Answer: This one ultimately is up to you. Personally, I prefer having a laser rangefinder as it gives you extremely precise measurements to whatever target you fire the laser at. However, GPS models will give you certain advantages, such as overhead views of a hole so you can make a good plan of attack even if shots are blind or deceptive.
However, GPS units give much less reliable yardages. On a clear day, you can expect drift of up to 5 yards or so, and on a cloudy day it can get much worse. You may even lose your signal entirely. Many GPS units or phone apps also eat batteries, so if you get stuck in a slow round, you may run out of power before you’re done.
Maybe it’s a good idea to have both at your disposal, but if you go this route, make sure it doesn’t slow you down too much! You’ll become the least popular golfer on the course if you take ten minutes before every shot trying to figure out exact yardages.
For quickness and accuracy, I’d recommend a rangefinder for most golfers.
Q: Is the product worth your money?
Answer: You should buy this Callaway laser Rangefinder because it has got some interesting features, and it is one of the best rangefinders within this price range. If you are an amateur or new golfer, It can help you improve your skills. When choosing, I’d consider your price range, functionality, and durability as some of the biggest factors. Its price is pretty reasonable and it is waterproof and fog proof. So it’s definitely worth a try.
If you want to see the best 10 golf Rangefinders in the market according to our research. Just click below Best Golf Rangefinder
If you would like to know about Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder, check out our detailed review of the Nikon Coolshot Pro Stabilized Golf Rangefinder