Are you looking for the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart?
If yes just go through the article at the end which helps you to make your purchase decisions.
Overview of Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
The Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart, features which we absolutely like because this cart luxury of not having to move an inch to lock the golf push cart, quite honestly makes this golf cart very appealing to us.
On upper of this, the Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart boasts a very strong, heavy-duty structure and yet, a lightweight framework that is prepared to take on some load without causing any harassment.
This 3-wheeler folds in literally a second, and it also makes all your storage and travels very easily.No more feared thoughts of the mind “where the hell I am gone put this old thing now”
*cue throwing it in the garage*
On top of this, you also get a perfectly sized cup holder, and scorecard storage and an umbrella mount. So, no more stuffing your umbrella in a golf club hole.
Another thing the Clicgear Model 3.5+ prides itself on is the accessorizing factor. You will get 4 additional tabs to accessorize and personalize your push cart.
Add a seat, yes a seat, or cooler bag, and you probably have yourself the Best Golf Push Cart available there! For this reason, it is the best cart for the summer season. This is the best golf push cart for the money.
- Brand Name: Clicgear
- Folded Dimensions: 13″ x 25″ x 23″
- Color & Design: 06
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 23.7 pounds
- Customer Review: Out of 600 + reviews 85% give 5-star
- Quickly Folds Down to a Compact 13″ x 15″ x 24″
- Front-Wheel Engaged Hand Brake
- Independent Handle Bar Adjustments
- Large Console (scorecard, ball, pencil & tee holders)
- Large Storage Net
- Accessory Mounts x4 (standard cup holder included)
- Umbrella Mount & Bracket
- Accommodates Most Stand Bags
- 19lb Heavy-duty Frame
- COMPACT – Simple to use slide-to-close mechanism folds the cart down to a size of 13” x 15” x 24” for easy storage and transportation
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – Aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires ensures the cart will last and weighs just 18 pounds
- EXTRA STORAGE – Storage net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders
- PARKING HAND BRAKE – Prevents the cart from rolling when you walk away
- ACCESSORIES – Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories. Independent Handle Bar Adjustments
- The Clicgear Model 3.5 is extremely durable.
- Features hand brake.
- Its Handle is height adjustable.
- Also, it is portable and travel-friendly too.
- Consist of the cup holder, scorecard storage and an umbrella mount, storage net, etc.
- Easy Customization to its accessory tab.
- The front-wheel doesn’t spin so it can be tricky to man composition occasionally.
Video Reviews of Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
Comparison (Clicgear Model 3.5+ VS Clicgear Model 8+)
|Particulars||Clicgear Model 3.5+||Clicgear Model 8+|
|Folded Dimensions||13″ x 25″ x 23″||15″ x 17″ x 27″|
|Number of Wheels||3||4|
|Braking System||Hand Brake||Hand Brake (Dual Front Wheel Braking System)|
|Maintenance-Free Airless Tires||✓||✓|
|Includes Cup Holder & Umbrella Mount||✓||✓ (Includes Standard & XL Cup Holder)|
|Number of Included Accessory Mounts||4||6|
|Available Colors||Charcoal/Black, Silver/Black, Arctic/White, Charcoal/Orange, Charcoal/Lime, Blue/Blue, Lime/Lime, Orange/Orange||Black, Silver, White|
This is a flexible 3 wheel golf push cart in the market. Based on flexibility with affordability, this Clicgear Model 5+ is one of the golf push cart for medium-height people according to our research evaluation.
The Clicgear Model 5+ Golf Push Cart is incredibly comfortable and easy to carry around the course, making for the ideal choice for golfers who prefer to carry their bag. If you’re looking for maximum comfort while on the move, this incredibly light and durable pushcart from Clicgear should definitely be on your shortlist.
FAQ About Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
Question: What is the difference between 3.0 and 3.5 carts?
Answer: The 3.0 and 3.5 are very similar. A few of the notable upgrades are:
-Newer Adjustable Bag Straps
-Extra Large Storage Net
-Improved Brake System
Question: How does this bag move in wet, marshy conditions?
Answer: Have played in wet conditions last spring in around Milwaukee. Given the big wheels – does well in wet conditions and moves easily. Haven’t used it in marshy conditions though.
Question: What Is Its Width?
Answer: when folded up, the cart is about 15″ x 25″ x 16″. When opened, the back wheels measure about 35″ wide.
Question: Exactly what 3 accessories come with the cart?
Answer: 1) umbrella holder 2) cup holder 3) cleat cleaner
Question: Does this cart come with an umbrella holder?
Answer: Yes it does, the holder is mounted on the trolley handle
Question: Can this cart be easily pushed and pulled?
Answer: It would be a bit awkward to pull this cart but one could. Pushing is better. It has a very low rolling resistance.
We also review the best 10 golf push cart. Make Sure You also check this amazing article on Best 10 Golf Push Cart