Are you looking for the ECCO Women’s Biom Hybrid 2 Golf Shoe?
If yes, then you just go through the article which gives you a complete idea of this women’s golf shoe which helps you to make your purchase decision.
All you need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil, and a ruler. Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall. Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot. Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.
ECCO is a European shoe company founded in Denmark in 1963. Today they own and operate factories throughout Europe and Asia. They produce all the leather used in making Ecco shoes, taking measures to protect the environment at the same time. Their sole aim is to make a comfortable walking shoe.
ECCO Women’s Biom Hybrid 2 Golf Shoe
The Ecco for women ranks higher in the market. Because they ensure exceptional quality and performance. This Ecco Women’s Biom Hybrid 2 Golf Shoe provides the best combination of leather and synthetic fiber. This golf shoe is basically designed and geared for high performance.
The shoes come with a number of important features including reflective overlays, removable insole with silicon linings as many. For better traction, stability, and grip, the unique ECCO dynamic traction and E-DTS systems also used.
Although the high price tag that comes with these golf shoes, unique features such as the E-DTS traction system and ECCO dynamic traction it has justifies it very clearly.
|Golf Shoe Reviews Criteria||Marks (%)|
Special features: foam cushioning, reflective overlays, TPU outsole, E-DTS traction system.
BIOM Hybrid 2 Womens Golf Shoe – Gray/green No matter what swing you adopt, this high performance golf shoe keeps you stable and supported all the way through to your finish
- Brand Name: ECCO
- Size Range: 5 – 11.5
- Color & Design: 06
- Black/Buffed Silver
- Concrete/Imperial Purple
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 5.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- 3 Year Warranty – Frame (by manufacturer)
- 1 Year Warranty – Parts (by manufacturer)
- Customer Review: Out of 200 reviews 75% give 5-star
Exceptional comfort features and professional performance makes this smart golf shoe a pleasure to wear all day long. A combination of E-DTS® Hybrid Technology and 2,500-foot scans produce a BIOM anatomically formed last that maximizes stability and traction. The soft yak uppers encase the foot in sublimely supple leather, while the ECCO HYDROMAX® treated leathers help to make sure your feet stay dry.
- Weather resistance – naturally soft breathable and strong yak leather uppers are treated with HYDROMAX® and an anti-stain formula for superb protection from the elements
- Anatomical last shape – developed by scanning the feet of 2,500 athletes to provide ideal levels of support
- Tour-proven traction – constructed from TPU – a highly durable, wear-resistant material – the molded traction bars offer hundreds of traction angles for superb grip
- Technical insole system – a new, ultra-premium insole with silicon printing helps prevent unwanted foot movement during the swing
- These golf shoes ensure best traction, stability and solid grip.
- It is of good quality and built to provide maximum durability.
- This ECCO women shoe used 100% Leather in the upper side and synthetic sole used to improve comfort.
- ECCO Yak leather Yak leather is incredibly durable and breathable for maximum comfort.
- Anatomically-shaped inlay sole with lightweight cushioning foam and E-DTS system for Tour-quality traction
- This shoe has used a modern golf sneaker featuring reflective overlays with graduated decorative dots at all sides of the shoe.
- The yak leather is treated with an anti-stain formula called HydroMax to protect the shoes from the elements.
- Removable insole with silicon printing also has in this women’s shoe.
- ECCO is a professional standard golf shoe brand. They used Dynamic Traction System features resilient Two-component TPU outsole and TPU material which utilizes 800 traction angles for better grip.
- These women’s golf shoes are priced higher than most in the market.
Video Review of ECCO Women’s Biom Hybrid 2 Golf Shoe
This is a comfortable golf shoe for women golfer. Based on comfort with affordability, this ECCO Women’s Golf Shoe is one of the best spikeless golf shoes for women in the market according to our research evaluation.
You will be making you feel supremely comfortable and look stunningly fabulous when you wear this shoe.
The price is affordable compared to the value off money, so there is no reason for you not to look fashionable and comfortable on a golf course.
FAQ of ECCO Women’s Biom Hybrid 2 Golf Shoe
Q: Are these shoe is waterproof?
Answer: The BIOM Hybrid 2’s are treated with ECCO’s HYDROMAX process and guaranteed waterproof for 2 years.
Q: Could you wear these besides golfing?
Answer: Yes, I wear mine after golf. I can do errands in them. They are extremely comfortable with very good support. If you are traveling and only take a couple of pairs of shoes these would work for your casual pair. You could go sightseeing in them for a whole day and your feet would not get tired.
Q: What type of replacement spikes are required?
Answer: The “spikes” on this shoe are “soft” and not replaceable. They are integral to the sole of the shoe and durable so last a long time.
We also review men’s best golf shoes. Make Sure You also check our other amazing article on Best 10 Golf Women’s Shoes for Walking