Are you looking for the Garmin Approach Z80 Laser Rangefinder?
If yes, then you just go through the Garmin approach z80 review which gives you a complete idea of this laser rangefinder which helps you to make your purchase decision.
Garmin Approach Z80 Laser Rangefinder
Garmin has outdone themselves on this one. The Garmin Approach Z80 rangefinder is one of the best rangefinders. It has a 2D overlay of the hole and every shot. For this reason, you can visually see more than any other device.
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41, 000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color course view and Green view overlay in 2-d for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the Green.
Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin -within 10”. Plus, you also see Accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play because there’s no need to range them separately. Garmin Approach rangefinder automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and appearance information.
- Gives accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Garmin Z80 plays Like Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
- The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance
- Garmin rangefinder dimensions: 4.8″ x 3.1″ x 1.7″ (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (226 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB
- Garmin laser rangefinder is full-color OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode (disables non-conforming features)
Features of Garmin Approach Z80 Laser Rangefinder
- Laser Range to flag: 350 yards/320 meters
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10″ (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual confirmation laser has locked onto the flag
- Image stabilization
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- Plays Like Distance (slope correction)
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, center, and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
- Garmin Z80 rangefinder’s ridiculously accurate within 10” to the flag.
- Also have full color, 2-D display.
- Garmin golf rangefinder z80’s image stabilization facility will help when you shake and makes it super easy to lock into the flag.
- The “plays like” distance features of the rangefinder which make it easy to determine the slope and can easily be turned off for tournaments.
- Need to charge the battery every round, because of more function used in the device.
- Approach Z80 laser rangefinder is quite expensive due to the extensive features. It’s not a device that everybody can afford.
We also did a comprehensive review of TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder, check out our detailed review of the TecTecTec ULT-X Golf Rangefinder.
Video Review of the Garmin Approach Z80 Laser Rangefinder
If you can afford it, in that case, you must choose this one because this range finder will improve your game. It’s just like having Stevie Williams or Bones McKay on your bag and giving you the distances.
If you want to see the best 7 golf Rangefinder in the market. Just click below Best 7 Golf Rangefinder with Slope