Are you looking for the Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case?
If yes, then you can get all the true information about this product which will help you to make your buying decision.
Overview of Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case
One of the best hard case travel bags is Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case. Samsonite travel case is made of Denier polyester and solid ABS shell which makes the case durable and long-lasting. Golfers no need to worry about destroying clubs because the exterior is strong enough.
The well-padded interior protects the club heads from damage and the internal compression straps secure the staff inside. The two sealed ball-bearing inline skate wheels support the easy movement of the travel case. The case has enough storage to store all golf accessories.
The handles are strong for the golfers to lift the case suitably. The interlocking zipper system can attach and separate a shoe bag. Black and titanium color is available.
The Samsonite hard luggage is not just a bag for golfers, it builds confidence among them for giving no harm to the golf accessories while traveling through air. Golfers can consume the case at a cheaper rate. This is the best golf travel case hard based on affordability.
Travel the world with the Samsonite Hard-Sided Golf Travel Case. This lightweight hard-sided travel case boasts a durable, solid ABS Shell which shields your golf bag and clubs from the wear-and-tear of air travel.
The Samsonite Hardside golf travel case is a revolutionary product that makes traveling with your golf clubs infinitely more pleasant.
the travel cover to protect your golf clubs during the rigors of travel.
The hard-sided travel case features a padded quilted interior with extra foam cushioning on top to protect club heads and the internal compression straps secure the golf bag. Designed to make travel a breeze with 4 multi-directional spinner wheels and 2 in-line skate wheels, allowing the case to be pushed or pulled.
Specifications of Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case
- Hard side Golf Travel Case is super strong and very light ABS shell provides durability and good looks
- Four multi-directional “spinner” wheels allow the bag to glide effortlessly
- Internal compression straps to hold golf bag securely
- It is made of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, which is the same material required by the U.S. military for their cases and containers
- Dimensions: 54” x 12” x 16” inches
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Padded quilted interior with extra foam cushioning for better protection of club heads
- The lightweight / durable solid ABS Shell shields your golf bag and clubs from the rigors of air travel
- Features a padded quilted interior with extra foam cushioning on top to protect club heads
- 4 multi-directional spinner wheels and 2 in-line skate wheels allow the case to be pushed or pulled
- the durable nylon fabric and ability to stand on its own even when clubs are inside.
- These bags can be rolled, four-wheeled designs are much more than a passing fad, and will proliferate in golf travel bags much as they already dominate in the realm of traditional roller suitcases.
- Measuring L 54 inches x H 12 inches x W 16 inches, this travel case can accommodate larger 10.5″ top golf bags with longer, 48″ clubs.
- Internal compression straps secure the golf bag inside the case
- Accommodates larger 10.5″ top golf bags with longer, 48″ clubs
- Highly Durable and long-lasting
- Strongest hard case
- Secure for club heads
- Five years limited warranty
- Strong handles are easy for lifting
- Fits carry bags up to full-size cart bags 6 handles for easy lifting from any angle Upright
- Enough space to protect golf clubs
- The Wheeling system is comfortable
- Additional bags can be attached
- All four sides for maximum club protection, room for a 48-inch driver, and fits most stand and cart bags.
- Weight is 15 pounds
- Oversized and difficult to carry
- No locking system
We also did a comprehensive review of the CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 Golf Bag Travel Cover. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the CaddyDaddy Golf CDX-10 Golf Bag Travel Cover.
Samsonite Golf Travel Bag Family Comparison
|Samsonite Golf Deluxe 3 Piece Travel Set||Samsonite Spinner Wheeling Golf Travel Cover||Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case||Samsonite Primo Deluxe Hard Sided Golf Travel Cover||Samsonite “The Protector Hard & Soft Golf Travel Cover with Shark Wheels|
|Construction||Constructed of a ightweight and durable 600D (denier) polyester.||Constructed of a ightweight and durable 600D (denier) polyester.||ABS Plastic Construction||Lightweight Polycarbon Construction||Conbination Polyester/ABS Construction|
|Features a padded quilted interior with extra foam cushioning to protect clubs||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Internal compression straps secure the golf bag inside the case||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Accommodates larger 10.5″ top golf bags with longer, 48″ clubs||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Tapered shape for better fit and easier wheeling||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Multi Directional wheels allow bag to glide effortlessly||Sealed ball bearing in-line skate wheels allows for the case to be pushed or pulled||Four multi Directional “Spinner” wheels allow bag to glide effortlessly||4 multi-directional spinner wheels and 2 in-line skate wheels allows the case to be pushed or pulled||Four multi Directional “Spinner” wheels allow bag to glide effortlessly||Four multi Directional “Shark” wheels|
We also did a comprehensive review of the Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag. Make sure you also check this amazing article on the Caddy Daddy Golf Phoenix Golf Travel Bag.
Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic products, and brand, the global leader they are today. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
The Samsonite Golf Hard-Sided Travel Cover Case is incredibly comfortable, protects your club, and easy to carry around the travel making for the ideal choice for golfers who prefer to travel with the bag. If you’re looking for maximum comfort while on the move, this incredibly light and durable travel bag from Samsonite should definitely be on your shortlist. This samsonite golf bag is one of the best golf bag for travel.
Ans: If you’re new to the golf travel bag scene, you’ll quickly learn there are a ton of choices out there. From buying locally at a sporting goods store, on Amazon or somewhere else, there is no shortage of selection.
Here’s what you should compare when picking out your first golf travel bag.
Ans: The biggest and most clear-cut difference is the padding on the inside. With cheaper bags, you will notice the lack of padding, and to be honest, if there is no padding you could might as well not use a travel case. Just keep the weight factor in mind, that’s all.
A more premium case will have padding all around, increased padding around the club heads, and steady material around the bottom for increased balance and for support around the wheels.
As mentioned in the previous point, cheaper bags will probably result in weaker wheels and may require you to buy a whole new bag.
Ans: On to a really good question. Pockets on your golf travel bag can make your travels so much easier. You can put luggage that may not fit into your suitcase (i.e. books, clothes or other accessories) that is way more accessible than if you would just put them loose straight into the travel bag.
Oversized pockets for shoes, rain clothes or golf balls are also a real gift for those long trips that require a lot of stuff or short weekends where you would rather not bring that extra suitcase.
Ans: A bag, specially tailored for your needs and make things fun and exciting. But, if you don’t know where to start, then these tips can help you in choosing the best disc golf bag. It’s important to remember to always check airline rules when it comes to total weight for your golf bag.
Ans: Well, not necessarily. But you have to also keep in mind that airlines have a weight limit. And the majority of the time, this weight limit is 40 or 50 pounds.
So, at such times, fitting your golf clubs while also keeping the weight of your luggage in check is not possible. Hence, the popularity of travel bags for golf clubs makes it possible for you to carry your expensive sticks safely in a lightweight manner.
We also did a comprehensive review of the top 10 golf travel bag in the market. Make sure you also check this amazing article on Best Golf Bag for Travel