Are you looking for the Swing Caddie SC200 Plus Portable Launch Monitor?
If yes, then you can get all the true information about this product which will help you to make your buying decision.
- Overview of the Swing Caddie SC200 Plus Launch Monitor
- Specifications of Swing Caddie SC200 Plus Launch Monitor
- Key Features
- Comparison: SkyTrak VS SC200
- Video Reviews of Swing Caddie SC200 Plus
- Final Thoughts
Overview of the Swing Caddie SC200 Plus Launch Monitor
Get the most out of your practice session with the Voice Caddie SC200 Plus Swing Caddie Portable Launch Monitor. Barometric Pressure Calibration utilizes Doppler Radar Technology to automatically calibrate itself based on atmospheric pressure to provide incredibly accurate readouts. Four unique mode settings help you push your training even further for superior game improvement. Voice Distance Output acts as your personal swing coach on the range.
- Practice Swing Mode : allows you to get your swing speed numbers without hitting a ball
- Practice Mode : displays shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor. Select your club, set the Swing Caddie behind your ball and the device will automatically capture each shot
- Target Mode : lets you set a target distance to test your consistency. One round in Target Mode is 10 shots. After each swing, the device will display shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor and a score out of 10 to show you how close you were to the goal
- Approach Mode : sets random target distances to challenge your accuracy and general feel. The device will display your first random distance and wait for your shot. After each shot, the device will display shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor and a score out of 10.
Specifications of Swing Caddie SC200 Plus Launch Monitor
- Brand : Voice Caddie
- Style : SC200PLUS
- Dimensions: 5.89” x 3.20” x 1.08”
- Weight: 207g (7.3 oz.)
- Display: 4” LCD
- Accuracy: +/- 3% ball speed; +/- 5% carry distance
- Measuring Range: 30 – 320 yards
- Battery Type: AAA (4)
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Portable launch monitor with voice output functionality for hassle-free use
- Barometric Pressure Calibration utilizes a sensor to automatically calibrate itself for unmatched accuracy
- Doppler Radar Technology provides distance adjustment based on atmospheric pressure for precision
- Voice Distance Output automatically tells you your distances after each shot to allow for a quicker reset
- LCD display provides instant feedback regarding carrying distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor
- Device stores average distance, speed and smash factor for the day, as well as overall stats for last 100 shots
- Loft Angle Adjustment helps golfers adjust their clubs in order to dial in the most accurate readings possible
- Ball speed and smash factor metrics achieved through swing speed data to help build swing consistency
- 4 available mode settings – Practice Swing, Practice, Target, and Approach – help golfers create a focused routine
- Sleek, lightweight Remote Control included allowing for easy setting adjustment before use
Barometric Pressure Calibration
Swing Caddie uses a built-in barometric pressure sensor to automatically calibrate itself to give you the most accurate readings possible.
Voice Distance Output
The SC200 PLUS Voice Distance Output feature automatically tells you your distances after each shot allowing you to reset quicker between shots.
Practice Mode displays your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed and smash factor, as well as time played and total shot count. Select your club, set your Swing Caddie behind your ball, and you are ready to play. Swing Caddie will automatically register your shot and display the information until your next shot.
Target Mode lets you set a target distance to test your consistency. Use the buttons on the remote to increase or decrease your target distance. Once your distance and club are set, you are ready to go. One round in Target Mode is 10 shots. After each swing, Swing Caddie will display your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and a score out of 10 to show you how close you were to your goal.
Approach Mode sets random target distances to challenge your accuracy. Instead of practicing one distance over and over, let Swing Caddie give you random distances. Swing Caddie will display your first random distance and wait for your shot. After each shot, Swing Caddie will display your shot distance, swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, and a score out of 10. After a few seconds, it will switch the display to your next random target distance.
Practice Swing Mode
Practice Swing Mode displays your swing speed without needing to hit a ball. Simply select your club, set your SC200 PLUS behind your clubhead, and swing away. Swing Caddie will automatically register your swing and display your head speed until your next shot.
Swing Caddie stores your stats for each club. You can review your average distance, speed and smash factor for the day, as well as your overall stats for the last 100 shots.
Ball Speed and Smash Factor
Swing Caddie uses the club head (swing) speed and the ball speed to calculate your smash factor. This measurement will help you build consistency in your swing.
Loft Angle Adjustment
Swing Caddie allows you to adjust the loft angle of each club to help you dial in the most accurate readings possible.
Swing Caddie’s remote control is small and light enough to keep in your pocket and allows you to adjust your settings without having to take a step
Comparison: SkyTrak VS SC200
|Club||SkyTrak Yardage||SC200 Yardage||% Difference|
|Pitch Shot (LW)||53.8||55.6||3.29|
Video Reviews of Swing Caddie SC200 Plus
A truly portable and affordable launch monitor designed to provide golfers with complete swing and ball flight metrics found in professional launch monitors. By popular demand, we have kept all of the features from Swing Caddie SC200 and added an additional Practice Swing Mode.
This Practice Swing Mode allows golfers to get their swing speed numbers without hitting a ball. Golfers now have the ability to work on improving their clubhead speed even if they don’t have access to a driving range or hitting net. Using the latest in Doppler Radar Technology, and calibrating atmospheric pressure sensors, the SC200 Plus provides uncompromised precision. Integrating voice output of distance, the SC200 Plus provides the highest levels of user convenience.
Why buy a golf handheld and a golf radar separately when it’s so easy to get both in a single convenient unit? SC200 Plus is the first all-in-one premium GPS golf handheld with an integrated launch monitor. SC200 Plus technology makes it easy to track club head speed, ball speed, smash factor, swing tempo, and estimated distance.
If you would like to know about Voice Caddie SC300 Portable Golf Launch Monitor, check out our detailed review of the Voice Caddie SC300 Portable Golf Launch Monitor